Новини Нікополя - nikopoltoday.com

Sloviansk shelling. Media: The number of victims is still growing

, 12:16, 16.04.2023
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes 207

The Russians shelled dozens of residential buildings in Slovyansk, Ukrainian media reported. On the night of Friday to Saturday, rescuers dug out the ...

Slovyansk shelling. Media: The number of victims is still growing
AliExpress WW

The Russians shelled dozens of residential buildings in Slovyansk. Media reported that on the night of Friday to Saturday, rescuers dug out the woman's body from the rubble. “This is the ninth victim of the shelling. The search for more people is underway,” said the spokeswoman of the Donetsk Regional Rescue Service.

On Friday evening, the Russians shelled Slovyansk in the Donetsk region. Nine people have been confirmed dead so far. The search for four more people is underway, according to the independent Ukrainian portal Hromadske.

https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1647304429270450176

Russian attack on Slovyansk. Dozens of destroyed buildings

The Russians fired seven missiles at the city on Friday. “34 residential buildings, 20 houses and 12 cars were damaged,” Hrmoadske said, citing the police.

According to the Interfax-Ukraine agency, the Russian military attacked 10 houses and civilian infrastructure. “The enemy shot at residential buildings. Three people were saved, including a child born in 2009. Unfortunately, there are victims,” ​​the State Rescue Service of Ukraine informed.

— Rescuers rescued a small child from the rubble, but he died in the ambulance. Another innocent soul whose life was unjustly cut short by terrorist bullets. The search and rescue operation continues. We would like to thank our rescuers who, despite all threats, go to hell, proving every day that there is no other person's grief and pain for us – reported Serhiy Kruk, head of the Ukrainian Emergency Situations Service.

— At 23:50, rescuers pulled the body of a dead woman from under the rubble of a tenement house in Slovyansk. The death toll has risen to nine, Veronika Bakhal, a spokeswoman for the Donetsk Regional Rescue Service, told the Suspilne portal, noting that the search for more people is still ongoing.

ПІДТРИМАЙ NIKOPOLTODAY